SecuLife ES Pro
Seculife ES Pro achieves the high level of accuracy and functionality demanded by ESU manufacturers worldwide.
The Seculife ES Pro uses external precision load resistors and an external wide band current transformer to take industry standard RF current measurements.
It can be used as a stand-alone meter or in conjunction with our optional PC Utility Software.
Measurement data, including RMS current, RMS voltage, Peak voltage, Power (watts),and Crest Factor are displayed on a series of user configurable screens.
You can even display all of these values on a single screen, including the load resistance.
Digitized ESU waveforms with up to 32,768 data points can be stored, displayed on screen, or exported to a PC for analysis.
Our companion PC Utility Software will create an Excel graph of even the most complex output waveforms for viewing.
- mV, mV Peak, mA, Crest Factor and Wattage Displays
- Large Graphical Display & Cursor Selection of Options and Setup of Parameters
- 1% reading level of uncertainty
- Digital Data Output Via USB and RS232
- Optional PC Based Software Adds Functionality, Versatility & Data Storage Capabilities
- Digital Calibration - No Pots to Turn
- On-Screen Graphical Representation of Generator Waveform with Scroll & Zoom Capabilities
- Internally Protected Input Circuitry
- Capture, Store & Print ESU Generator Output Waveforms with up to 32,768 Discrete Data Points through the Specialized PC Software
- Internal Data Storage for Three Full ESU waveform Data Sets
- Create Customized Load Resistor Table within the Instrument Based Upon the Load Resistors Commonly Used
- User Selectable Data Display Screens
- Smallest & Lightest Weight ESU