- Aluminium case
- rechargeable battery
- USB cable
- power pack
- carrying strap
- 4 GB micro SD card
Replacement Rechargeable Battery (V070A), Li-Ion Akku 3.7 V, 890mAh
Digitale miniatuur spectrometer voor het testen van LED en OLED lichtbronnen
- Illuminance – Calculation of illuminance based on spectral data. Cosinecorrected measuring probe in accordance with class C per DIN 5032-7.
- Large dynamic range – The meter is capable of measuring values from 10 to 100,000 lx, thus covering a broad range of applications.
- Spectral power distribution – Measurement of spectral power distribution over a large spectral range of 380 to 750 nm with determination of the peak wavelength and dominant wavelength.
- Chromaticity, color coordinates – Measurement of color coordinates in accordance with CIE 1931 [x,y], CIE 1960 [u,v] and CIE 1976 [u', v'], and display of the CIE standard color table.
- Light quality – Measurement of the correlated color temperature and color rendering index Ra, as well as individual indices R1 through R15.
- Flicker value – Measurement of flicker as an index and as a percentage.
- Outstanding measured value stability – The integrated temperature sensor and automatic temperature compensation of the dark stream assure outstanding measurement results over a large temperature range.
- Individual calibration – Each spectrometer is subjected to photometric and radiometric calibration prior to shipment. A simple calibration report is included in the scope of delivery.
- Convenient daily use – Highly practical one-hand operation with the ring controller and just a few keys, easily legible color display with high resolution, compact design, protected transport in a high-quality aluminum case.
- Automatic measured value storage – Thousands of light measurements can be automatically or manually saved in CSV format to the 4 GB microSD card which is integrated into the battery compartment where it’s well protected.
- Easy data transfer – The integrated USB port permits easy data exchange with the PC. The data, which are saved in CSV format, can be imported to any desired programs.
- Individual system integration – The open protocol for device control and data communication permits incorporation into the user’s own applications.
- Sustainable device concept – The ability to update the device via the USB port keeps it open for future expansions and standards.
- Ecological power supply – Replaceable, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, charging via USB port with external mains power pack, display of charging status and battery level, approximately 8 hours of continuous operation without shutdown.
- Extremely long rechargeable battery operating time – Can be extended by reducing display brightness, with automatic display and device shutdown.
- 3-year guarantee